Do You Need Help Understanding the Cost of Long-Term Care in Ohio?
Aging Americans and their loved ones worry about long-term care costs as they reach their golden years. How will you protect your savings from being depleted by the cost of care?
Qualifying for Medicaid benefits can help you protect your home and other valued assets from the high costs of long-term care in Ohio. The rules regarding eligibility for Medicaid are complex and rigid. If you make a mistake, it can be costly.
Take the first step in understanding long-term care by downloading our FREE Long-term Care Planning Guide.
Our downloadable guide includes:
- An outline of long-term care planning
- An explanation of crisis planning and non-crisis planning
- An outline of the cost of care in Ohio and payment options
- Medicaid coverage
- Medicare coverage
- Long-term care insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- A long-term care planning questionnaire
- How an elder law attorney can help you and your loved one protect your hard-earned assets from the high cost of long-term care
Please complete the form below to receive your free guide:
Olivia K. Smith, Attorney at Law, can help you or a loved one protect your home, life savings, retirement funds, or valuable assets from the cost of long-term care with specialized long-term care planning strategies. If you have any questions about long-term care planning in Ohio, schedule an appointment with Olivia today.